Navigate to the Scans panel using the Scans link. You will have access only to the scans to which you have been added as a viewer.
This view includes a number of fields. Follow any Health Score to view the report for that scan.
- Scan: The name of the scan, nothing more.
- Base URL: The root address of the resource addressed by the scan; the file path is not exposed in this view.
- Last Run Completed: Date and time the scan was last run.
- Pages: The number of pages included in the scan.
- Status: Running, Aborted, or Complete.
- Health: A percentage value intended to provide a sense of your site’s overall status. This number should be viewed as a general indicator of your site’s accessibility, not as a conclusive value.