The OneIT Accessibility Technical Standards Committee is a standing committee chosen from senior webmasters at the college or major business unit level, application developers nominated by the Campus IT Leader in each college or major business unit, and others interested in web accessibility.
The OneIT Accessibility Technical Standards Committee plays the following roles:
- Advise on policy implementation
- Advise on technical priorities and goals of the IT accessibility project
- Assist in measuring and monitoring progress of IT accessibility project
- Identify needs of the wider OneIT community for support and training
- Communicate policy and goals of the IT accessibility project to constituent groups
The OneIT Accessibility Committee may also perform other functions as necessary.