About Web Accessibility
How to Meet WCAG 2.0: A Customizable Quick Reference to the WCAG guidelines. Contains concise overviews of the 12 WCAG guidelines with Success Criteria for each guideline. Also includes links to information on POUR principles, sufficient and advisory techniques, and official WCAG documentation.
WebAIM.org: WebAIM is one of the leading providers of web accessibility expertise internationally. This site contains a wealth of information on accessibility topics such as site assessment, web development, project management, institutional planning, and training.
Accessibility and Usability at Penn State: Accessibility resources from Penn State University.
- WebAIM: Appropriate Use of Alternative Text
- 4 Syllables: Text alternative for images
- W3C: Understanding Success Criterion 1.1.1
Evaluating IT Accessibility
- Accessibility Evaluation Resources (W3C)
- GOALS: Identifying Web Accessibility Issues
- WebAIM Quick Reference: Testing Web Content for Accessibility